Try this simple, easy to make, and fast to devour, traditional pancake recipe, that everyone will surely love.
- 1cup Edmonds Self Raising Flour
- 2Tbsp Chelsea White Sugar
- 1cup Meadow Fresh Original Milk
- 1egg, lightly beaten
- 30g Tararua Butter, melted (or margarine)
- To serve:
- 2bananas, sliced
- Chelsea Easy Pour Golden Syrup or Chelsea Flavoured Syrup - Butterscotch, Caramel, Vanilla, Maple or Honey Maple.
Step 1Sift the Edmonds Self Raising Flour and Chelsea White Sugar into a bowl. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients. Add Meadow Fresh Original Milk, egg and melted Tararua Butter/margarine and whisk to combine. Heat a large non stick frying pan over medium low heat and grease lightly with Tararua Butter or margarine.
Step 2For each pancake, place 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan. Cook until bubbles burst on surface and the edges start to go dry. Turn and cook other side until golden brown.
Step 3Serve with Chelsea Easy Pour Golden Syrup or Chelsea Flavoured Syrup - Butterscotch, Caramel, Vanilla, Maple or Honey Maple.