The best recipe for a classic coleslaw. With cabbage, carrots and a creamy lime and coriander dressing, this side dish goes well with bbq meats or roast chicken
- Serves: 4 persons
- 150ml mayonnaise
- 1lime, zested and juiced
- 1tbsp cider vinegar
- 1small green chilli, seeded and diced
- 1tbsp golden caster sugar
- 75g red cabbage, very thinly sliced
- 75g white cabbage, very thinly sliced
- 2carrots, julienned
- 1large red onion, diced
- 4stalks celery, sliced
- 5radishes, thinly sliced
- a large handful coriander, chopped
Step 1For the dressing, mix the mayonnaise, lime, vinegar, chilli and sugar in a small bowl with a whisk. Season.
Step 2Chop the veg and pour over the dressing. Mix and chill until needed.