1 of 1,000 prizes of 2 x 2018 Chelsea Recipe Calendars One for you and one to gift! Full competition details and T&Cs at chelsea.co.nz/2018calendar
- 1cup of plain chocolate biscuit crumbs
- ⅓cup (80g) of melted butter
- ¼cup ground almonds (optional)
- 2x 250g blocks of cream cheese
- ½cup Chelsea Caster Sugar
- 2x 100g blocks of Toblerone chocolate (melted)
- ½cup of thickened cream
Step 1Crumb biscuits (and almonds if desired) and add the melted butter. Press into the base of a greased tin and chill.
Step 2Beat the cream cheese for 2 minutes, until smooth and add the Chelsea Caster Sugar, melted chocolate and cream. Continue to beat until just combined. Pour over the chilled base and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight. For a touch of added decadence, you can grate a dark chocolate Toblerone over the top before chilling.