Recipe Tip: Apple Rosemary Smoothie
Top Recipe for 4 Persons by Constantin Fischer. All ingredients and tips for getting it right. This is a refreshing and energising drink that will help you kick-start your day in style. The combination of rosemary and apple is a match made in heaven.
- 4apples, peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- 1unwaxed lemon, zest and juice
- 1unwaxed lime, zest and juice
- 1 sprig(s)rosemary, leaves picked
- 1 tablespoonolive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s)coriander seeds
- 1 pinch(es)salt
Step 1Put the apple wedges in a blender or high-performance liquidiser.
Step 2Add the zest and juice from the lemon and lime along with with the rosemary leaves, olive oil, coriander seeds and salt.
Step 3Add 500ml water and blend to a smooth consistency.