Lamb steaks with tomato and rosemary
Feta adds a tangy flavour that really works with the sweet lamb and juicy tomatoes in this Greek-style dish. Ready in 30 minutes, it makes a perfect, simple midweek supper.
- Serves: 2 persons
- fresh, cube or concentrate chicken stock, made up to 150ml, hot
- 100g couscous
- 2about 350g in total lamb leg steaks, trimmed
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 10cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1sprig rosemary, needles chopped
- a handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Step 1Pour the stock over the couscous, cover and leave to swell. Season the lamb, put on a baking sheet then grill for 3 minutes each side. Scatter the feta, tomato and rosemary over the lamb and grill for a few minutes until sizzling. Mix the parsley into the couscous with a squeeze of lemon juice and serve with the lamb.