Nutella hot chocolate
Swap cocoa powder for Nutella in this twist on hot chocolate, then top with cream for added indulgence
- Serves: 6 persons
- 120g Nutella
- 1litre whole milk
- a generous pinch ground cinnamon
- 3tbsp soft light brown sugar
- 100ml single cream
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 4tbsp (optional) rum
- squirty cream
- chocolate flakes, fingers or wafers
- chocolate chips, fudge chunks or mini marshmallows
- cinnamon sticks
Step 1Put the Nutella and milk into a large pan and gently warm over a low heat until melted and combined. Add the ground cinnamon.
Step 2Add the sugar, cream and chocolate, and continue to heat gently, stirring until combined. Stir in the rum, if using, then serve in mugs topped with whipped cream and your choice of toppings.