Sesame Chicken Dip
Savory marinated chicken on a bed of cream cheese infused with garlic and cilantro, topped with crunchy peanuts, more cilantro, and a spicy sweet chile sauce! This sesame chicken dip is a huge hit at all our gatherings! Serve with rice crackers, or crackers of your choice.
- Serves: 20 persons
- 2tablespoons soy sauce
- 4teaspoons sesame oil
- 4cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 4cups cooked diced chicken breast
- 3(8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- ½teaspoon salt
- ½cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 8medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 1teaspoon sweet chile sauce
Step 1Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, and 2 cloves of garlic in a large bowl. Add cooked chicken and toss to coat. Refrigerate and marinate for 1 hour.
Step 2Combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup cilantro, remaining garlic, and salt in another bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
Step 3Spread dip onto a large serving platter and top with marinated chicken. Sprinkle chicken with peanuts, green onions, and remaining cilantro, and drizzle sweet chile sauce over top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.