Grilled Honey Mustard Sea Bass Fish
The slightly tangy flavor of the sauce makes this honey mustard fish recipe a fantastic addition to a meal.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1 ½pounds/680 grams sea bass fillets (about 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick)
- ¼cup/60 milliliters white cooking wine
- 2tablespoons/30 milliliters Dijon mustard
- 2tablespoons/30 milliliters extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoons/30 milliliters honey
- ½lemon (juiced)
- ½teaspoon/2.5 milliliters Worcestershire sauce
- ½teaspoon sea salt
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Combine all ingredients, except fish, in a large mixing bowl. Add sea bass, making sure to coat very well.
Step 3Preheat grill for high heat.
Step 4After 30 minutes, remove fish from marinade.
Step 5Place fish on the grill. Brush the marinade on top of the fish and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
Step 6Turn the fish over and apply the marinade and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Step 7When done, remove from heat and serve.