Best Steak Marinade in Existence
This is a family recipe that has been developed only over the last 5 years. In this short time it's made me famous in our close circle, but until now I've never shared it with anyone.
- Serves: 1 person
- ⅓cup soy sauce
- ½cup olive oil
- ⅓cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ tablespoons garlic powder
- 3tablespoons dried basil
- 1½ tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1teaspoon ground white pepper
- ¼teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1teaspoon dried minced garlic
Step 1Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender. Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
Step 2Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.