Roasted Herbed Pumpkin
This is such an easy side dish recipe that can be made in a jiffy. The roasted pumpkin is flavored with a range of herbs and spices that you can adjust to your own preference.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2teaspoons coriander seeds, coarsely ground
- 2teaspoons dried oregano, crumbled
- 1clove garlic clove, minced, or more to taste
- ½teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1pinch cayenne pepper
- 1pound cubed fresh pumpkin
Step 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Step 2Combine olive oil, coriander, oregano, garlic, fennel, salt, pepper, and cayenne in a bowl. Add pumpkin pieces and toss with spice mix. Layer in a roasting dish.
Step 3Bake in the preheated oven until soft, about 30 minutes.