Pink gin 75
Try this clever twist on a classic cocktail – a refreshing blend of berry- or rhubarb-flavoured gin, prosecco, grapefruit juice and raspberries
- Serves: 1 person
- 50ml pink gin (berry- or rhubarb-flavoured gins work well)
- 3raspberries, plus 1 extra to garnish, if you like
- 1tbsp freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 1tsp sugar syrup (optional)
- champagne or prosecco, to top up
- edible flower petals, to garnish (optional)
Step 1Tip the gin, raspberries, grapefruit juice and sugar syrup, if using, into a cocktail shaker along with a handful of ice. Shake until the outside of the shaker feels ice-cold.
Step 2Double-strain the drink into a champagne flute or coupe glass, then top up with champagne or prosecco. Drop in a raspberry or garnish with edible flower petals.