Fettuccini with Salsa Cruda and Feta
A delicious summer pasta dish.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 1pound fresh fettuccine pasta
- 5ripe tomatoes, chopped
- ½small red onion, chopped
- 1cup chopped fresh basil
- ½cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1cup crumbled feta cheese
Step 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Step 2In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, onion, basil, olives and black pepper.
Step 3Toss the fettuccini with olive oil. Serve pasta topped with tomato mixture and feta cheese.