Bread Machine Onion Bread
This recipe for bread machine Onion Bread uses onion soup mix as its main ingredient, a staple many of us already have in our pantries.
- Serves: 12 persons
- 1 ½cups water
- 2tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 4cups bread flour
- 2tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons nonfat dry milk
- 2teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3-4 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Place ingredients in bread pan in order listed or according to manufacturer's directions.
Step 3The onion soup mix is added at the fruit and nut signal. Depending on your machine this could be anywhere from 30 to 40 minutes into the cycle.