Awesome Pasta Salad
This is the best pasta salad I've ever eaten, and people request it frequently. It's a very easy, light-tasting side dish for a picnic or dinner.
- Serves: 16 persons
- 1(16 ounce) package fusilli (spiral) pasta
- 3cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½pound provolone cheese, cubed
- ½pound salami, cubed
- ¼pound sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1(10 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1(4 ounce) jar pimentos, drained
- 1(8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
Step 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
Step 2In a large bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, cheese, salami, pepperoni, green pepper, olives, and pimentos. Pour in salad dressing, and toss to coat.