Zucchini Fritter Crisps
Simple zucchini fritters pair nicely with the lightly-salted crunch of Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®. Perfect to serve as a snack or appetizer!
- Serves: 5 persons
- 1large zucchini, grated and drained on paper towels
- ¾cup chopped leeks (white and light green parts only)
- 2large eggs large eggs, beaten
- 1cup panko bread crumbs
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1pinch freshly ground black pepper
- ½cup vegetable oil for frying
- 20each Original Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®, or more as needed
- 1tablespoon Ranch dressing
Step 1In medium bowl, combine zucchini, leeks, eggs, panko, and salt and pepper.
Step 2Heat 1/2 inch oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Form small patties from the zucchini mixture using a spoon; add to hot oil in batches. Cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
Step 3Arrange Pretzel Crisps® on a serving tray. Top each crisp with a mini zucchini fritter. Add a drop of ranch dressing, if desired. Serve.