Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball
A family favorite that I kicked up a notch. The Buffalo sauce and extra chicken make this a tasty, zesty dish. Great for tailgating, as an appetizer for parties, or just a lazy day snack. The longer it sits the better the flavors mesh. Serve with crackers.
- Serves: 12 persons
- 2(8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2(5 ounce) cans chicken chunks, drained
- 1tablespoon Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®), or to taste
- 1tablespoon mayonnaise
- ¼teaspoon minced garlic, or to taste
- ½(1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
Step 1Stir cream cheese until smooth. Mix in chicken until well incorporated. Add Buffalo sauce, mayonnaise, garlic, and ranch dressing mix; mix well.
Step 2Scoop onto plastic wrap. Wrap and roll into a tight ball. Refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight.