Boar's Head Bold® BourbonRidge™ Uncured Smoked Ham Summer Salad
Inspired by the rich traditions born in the rolling hills and hidden waterways of Kentucky, Bold BourbonRidge™ Uncured Smoked Ham embodies the American epicurean spirit and captures the sophistication of the majestic thoroughbreds this region is known for. Masterfully crafted with a refined bourbon and patiently smoked with reclaimed charred oak bourbon barrels, each slice celebrates the heritage and pride of the bluegrass state.
- Serves: 4 persons
- ½cup champagne vinegar
- 3tablespoons Boar's Head Real Mayonnaise
- 1green onion, white and green parts, minced
- 1½ teaspoons honey
- 2teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1small garlic clove, minced
- 1tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1teaspoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- ½teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1cup canola oil
- 2½ cups mixed salad greens
- 8ounces Boar's Head Bold® BourbonRidge™ Uncured Smoked Ham, sliced thin
- 1cup peaches, sliced thin
- ½cup blueberries
- ½cup raspberries
- ½cup blackberries
Step 1To make the dressing, combine the vinegar, mayonnaise, green onion, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic, lemon juice, dill, parsley, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor with a metal blade. With the machine running, gradually add the oil in a thin, steady stream to form an emulsion. Set aside when complete.
Step 2Place mixed greens into a large salad bowl, top with dressing and remaining ingredients, and serve.