Spicy Turkey Tacos
Great way to use all that leftover turkey! Serve tacos with lettuce, shredded cheese, and sour cream.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 1pound shredded cooked turkey meat
- ⅓cup chopped cilantro
- 1large jalapeno pepper, stemmed and halved
- 1(1 ounce) envelope hot taco seasoning mix
- 2cups chicken broth, or as needed
- 6small flour tortillas, or to taste
Step 1Combine turkey, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, and taco seasoning mix in a slow cooker; pour in enough chicken broth to almost cover all the ingredients.
Step 2Cook on Low for at least 3 hours.
Step 3Heat a griddle over medium-low heat and cook tortillas until warmed, about 30 seconds per side. Fill tortillas with turkey mixture.