Cuban Roasted Pork Crostini
Try the Cuban Roasted Pork Crostini for a bite-sized version of the Cuban sandwich. It's less of a mess but still packs a punch.
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1serving Olive oil cooking spray
- 1tablespoon Dietz & Watson Stone Ground Mustard
- 8slices Dietz & Watson Cuban Roast Pork
- 8slices Dietz & Watson Swiss Cheese
- 8each fresh Dietz & Watson Dill Pickles, quartered or halved
- 1pinch Salt and cracked pepper to taste
Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Step 2Using a serrated knife cut baguette into 16 slices. Lightly spray both sides with olive oil cooking spray and place on baking sheets.
Step 3Bake for 8 minutes, or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
Step 4Coat each crostini with Dietz & Watson Stone Ground Mustard.
Step 5Place 2 strips of roast port and 1 slice of Swiss cheese on top of crostini and top with a few slices of dill pickles. Season with salt and pepper.