Lemon Pineapple Daisy Bites
Little bites of heaven! Mini-cupcakes with wonderful lemon and pineapple flavors. Fun for kid chefs and great for celebrations!
- Serves: 48 persons
- 1(8 ounce) can DOLE® Crushed Pineapple
- 1(18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1(3 ounce) package lemon flavored gelatin
- ¾cup water
- ⅓cup vegetable oil
- 1(16 ounce) can prepared vanilla frosting
- Multi-colored sprinkles, as needed
Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line mini-muffin pan with mini-cupcake papers (1-1/2 inch in diameter).
Step 2Stir together pineapple with juice, cake mix, gelatin, eggs, water and oil in large bowl. Spoon level tablespoon into each cupcake paper.
Step 3Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Step 4Cool completely on wire racks. Pipe frosting creating a small flower on top of each cake bite, decorate with sprinkles.