Peanut Butter-Chocolate Hummus
This is my new addiction. I eat it on toast with banana or after dinner like ice cream. It can be served with sliced fruit or with cinnamon pita chips. I often just opt to eat it by the spoonful.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 1(15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3tablespoons unsweetened peanut butter
- 2tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3tablespoons maple syrup
- 2Medjool dates
- 1tablespoon unsweetened soy milk, or more as needed
- 1tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
Step 1Combine chickpeas, peanut butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup, dates, soy milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a food processor until creamy. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours. Serve chilled.