Sweet 'n Creamy Peanut Butter Apple Sandwich
A delicious, lower-fat peanut butter sandwich that is both creamy and crunchy.
- Serves: 2 persons
- 1Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 2tablespoons peanut butter
- 2tablespoons low-fat ricotta cheese
- ¼teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼teaspoon white sugar
- 4slices sandwich bread
Step 1Stir peanut butter and ricotta cheese together in a bowl until smooth. Add vanilla extract, cinnamon, and white sugar to peanut butter mixture; stir until completely blended.
Step 2Spread peanut butter mixture on one side of two of the pieces of bread; top peanut butter mixture with apples. Place remaining slices of bread over the apples.