Latin American-style condiment sauce. This authentic chimichurri is great with beef or roasted chicken. Use as a spread on burgers or with steak. Also good with fish.
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1cup fresh parsley
- ½cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2tablespoons fresh oregano
- 2tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1tablespoon water
- 1jalapeno chile pepper, seeded
- 2cloves garlic, chopped
- ½teaspoon salt
- ½teaspoon ground black pepper
Step 1Combine parsley, olive oil, oregano, red wine vinegar, water, jalapeno, garlic, salt, and pepper in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until desired consistency is reached.