Air-fryer tuna pasta bake
Make this comfort food classic with your air-fryer. Top with mozzarella, and serve warm with salad or your favourite sides
- Serves: 2 persons
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1small onion , finely chopped
- 2garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- ½tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 150g pasta of your choice, cooked following pack instructions
- 145-165g can tuna in olive oil, drained
- 50g grated mozzarella
- 2tbsp chopped parsley
Step 1Heat the air-fryer to 190C. Tip the oil, onion and garlic into a heatproof dish and air-fry for 3 mins. Add the tomatoes and chilli flakes, if using, along with some seasoning. Air-fry for a further 5 mins.
Step 2Reduce the temperature to 170C. Stir in the cooked pasta, tuna, most of the mozzarella and the parsley. Scatter the reserved mozzarella over the top.
Step 3Air-fry for 5 mins until golden, then cover with foil and cook for a further 5 mins until bubbling. Serve warm with salad.