Gingersnap Peanut Butter Pancakes
I came up with this recipe one morning when I was feeling experimental. If you love ginger snap cookies with peanut butter you should try these! Try adding bananas and crushed gingersnaps to the pancakes once cooked. Warm maple syrup completes the recipe. Enjoy!
- Serves: 6 persons
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1¼ cups whole milk
- ¼cup crushed gingersnap cookies
- 3tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3tablespoons butter, melted
- 3tablespoons white sugar
- 1tablespoon baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 1teaspoon salt
- ¾teaspoon ground cinnamon
Step 1Whisk flour, milk, gingersnaps, peanut butter, butter, sugar, egg, baking powder, ginger, salt, and cinnamon together in a bowl until smooth batter forms.
Step 2Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Pour 1/2 cup batter onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.