Bolognese Zucchini Noodles
Yummy and super easy to make Bolognese zucchini noodles!
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1(8 ounce) package button mushrooms, diced
- 1medium bell pepper, diced
- 1medium red onion, diced
- 1medium carrot, diced
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 1pound ground beef
- 10cherry tomatoes
- 2cups vodka marinara sauce
- 16ounces zucchini noodles
- 1cup baby spinach
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1teaspoon chopped fresh oregano, or to taste
- 1teaspoon chopped fresh basil, or to taste
- 1tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Step 1Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, and carrot; saute until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add ground beef; cook and stir until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
Step 2Cut cherry tomatoes in half and add to the meat. Pour in vodka sauce and reduce heat to low. Add zucchini noodles, baby spinach, salt, and pepper. Cook and stir until spinach has wilted, zucchini is tender, and sauce is heated through, about 5 minutes. Add oregano and basil.
Step 3Sprinkle Parmesan on top and serve.