Pumpkin Spiced Latte
My husband is obsessed with Starbucks® Pumpkin Spice Lattes! I created this recipe so we wouldn't have to go broke. I've made these countless times for everyone who visits. I think I've actually become famous for these within our very-extended family. No espresso machine is needed.
- Serves: 3 persons
- 3cups hot whole milk
- 4teaspoons white sugar
- ½teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6ounces double-strength brewed coffee
- 3tablespoons sweetened whipped cream
- 3pinches pumpkin pie spice
Step 1Combine the hot milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice in a blender; blend until frothy. Pour the mixture into 3 coffee mugs to about 2/3 full. Pour 2 ounces coffee into each mug. Garnish each mug with whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice.