Broccoli Casserole With Stuffing Crumb Topping
The broccoli and cheese mixture is topped off with buttery stuffing crumbs in this hearty, delicious casserole.
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1cup mayonnaise
- 1(10 1/2 ounces) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2large eggs, beaten
- 2packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped broccoli or broccoli florets, cooked and drained
- 2tablespoons minced onion
- 1cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoon seasoned salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 2tablespoons butter
Step 1Gather the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 350 F / 180 C / Gas 4.
Step 2Butter a 2-quart casserole and set aside.
Step 3In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, condensed soup, and eggs; whisk until well blended. Add the cooked broccoli and then add the onion, Cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Blend well.
Step 4Spoon the mixture into the prepared casserole dish and top with the stuffing mix. Dot with butter.
Step 5Bake for 45 minutes. Serve and enjoy!