Tim's Seafood Pizza
This was an experiment that went wonderfully well! Lobster, shrimp, spinach, roasted garlic, mayo, and some cheeses ... you got it! How can that not be good?
- Serves: 1 person
- 3cloves garlic, peeled, or to taste
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, or to taste
- 1pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 1(14 ounce) package store-bought pizza crust
- 1cup finely chopped spinach
- ¾cup mayonnaise
- ¼cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- ¾cup shredded Italian cheese blend, or to taste
- 1(12 ounce) lobster tail - shelled, cleaned, and diced
- 8ounces shrimp, cleaned and diced
- 1red onion, diced
- 1(2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, or to taste
- ½teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), or to taste
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Step 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
Step 2Place garlic in a small stainless steel bowl; drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and cover with aluminum foil.
Step 3Bake in the preheated oven until tender and browned, about 1 hour. Remove and chop garlic. Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Step 4Grease a 10x12-inch pan with the remaining olive oil; sprinkle lightly with garlic salt. Place crust onto the pan.
Step 5Mix spinach, mayonnaise, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl. Spread mixture over the pizza crust.
Step 6Sprinkle chopped roasted garlic along the edges of the crust. Cover with 1/2 the Italian cheese blend. Add lobster and shrimp. Sprinkle on onions on top and the remaining Italian cheese blend. Finish with olives. Drizzle with the remaining oil; sprinkle seafood seasoning, salt, and pepper on top.
Step 7Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown and lobster and shrimp are opaque, 10 to 12 minutes.