Easy Beef Stroganoff in the Slow Cooker
I make my beef stroganoff in the slow cooker with cream of mushroom soup and cream cheese with garlic and herbs. Serve over noodles to your liking.
- 1⅓ pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 2cups fresh mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1(10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1cup milk
- 2onions, chopped
- 2tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6ounces herb and garlic-flavored cream cheese
- 1cup fusilli pasta
- ¼cup sour cream
Step 1Combine beef, mushrooms, cream of mushroom soup, milk, onions, and Worcestershire sauce in a slow cooker.
Step 2Cook on High for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low for 5 to 7 hours. Stir in cream cheese until well dissolved; cook for 1 hour more.
Step 3During the last 20 minutes of cooking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fusilli to the boiling water and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
Step 4Serve stroganoff over fusilli and garnish with sour cream.