Layered Hamburger Potato Casserole
A layered dinner recipe - easy layered dinner with ground beef and potatoes. A ground beef casserole recipe.
- Serves: 8 persons
- 2cups peeled, thinly sliced potatoes
- 11/2 cups chopped celery
- 1pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1cup (14.5-ounces) thinly sliced onions
- ½to 1 cup chopped green bell pepper or mixture of green and red bell pepper
- 1can diced tomatoes
- 2teaspoons salt
- ¼teaspoon seasoned pepper
- Bell pepper rings, for garnish
Step 1Gather the ingredients.
Step 2Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a 2 1/2-quart baking dish .
Step 3Seasoning each layer lightly with salt and pepper, layer the thinly sliced potatoes, celery, ground beef, onions, bell pepper, and diced tomatoes in the baking dish.
Step 4Sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper and top with bell pepper rings.
Step 5Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until the vegetables are tender.