A dear friend gave me this recipe many years ago and I've been making it ever since. It's great for barbecues.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 1pound tri-colored spiral pasta
- 6tablespoons salad seasoning mix
- 1(16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 2cups cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1green bell pepper, chopped
- 1red bell pepper, diced
- ½yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1(2.25 ounce) can black olives, chopped
Step 1In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
Step 2Whisk together the salad spice mix and Italian dressing.
Step 3In a salad bowl, combine the pasta, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers and olives. Pour dressing over salad; toss and refrigerate overnight.