Ziti Chicken Casserole
Our super easy and delicious ziti chicken casserole main dish recipe uses only five ingredients.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 2cups ziti pasta
- 1(12-ounce) can chunk dark and white meat chicken , drained
- 2cups shredded Muenster cheese
- 1(10-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 ¼cup water
- dash freshly ground black pepper
- ¼cup grated Parmesan cheese
Step 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
Step 2In a large pot, cook ziti as directed on package and drain well.
Step 3Combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese and spoon into a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
Step 4Top with Parmesan cheese.
Step 5Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.