Different Chicken Divan
This chicken divan recipe is different. I have improved it! This is the best chicken divan — the onions make it!
- 2cups cooked, cubed chicken breast meat
- 1pound fresh broccoli, cooked and chopped
- 1cup mayonnaise
- 1½ tablespoons curry powder
- ½teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1(10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1(10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1(6 ounce) can French-fried onions
Step 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread chicken in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish and scatter broccoli over top.
Step 2In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, curry powder, cayenne pepper, garlic salt, salt, and pepper, and mix well. Add 1 cup Cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup, and cream of mushroom soup and mix again, then pour mixture over chicken and broccoli. Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 cups of cheese and top with onions.
Step 3Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.