Watermelon and Tomato Salad
An unexpected but deliciously addictive flavor combination! This recipe serves two, but you may want it all for yourself.
- Serves: 2 persons
- 1pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 6large basil leaves, thinly sliced
- ½cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1teaspoon lemon zest
- 2tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Step 1Place the tomatoes and watermelon into a mixing bowl. Sprinkle with the basil, feta cheese, and lemon zest. Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Toss gently. Season to taste with salt and pepper before serving.