Joanne's Pumpkin Patch Paradise
This is a wonderful snack recipe. The first time I tried it, I ended up eating the entire batch by myself. It is perfect for any occasion, especially parties and get-togethers!
- Serves: 11 persons
- 4cups crispy corn cereal squares (such as Corn Chex®)
- 4cups crispy rice cereal squares (such as Rice Chex®)
- 1cup pretzels
- 1cup peanuts
- ½cup peanut butter
- ¼cup butter
- 2¼ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½teaspoon salt
- ¼teaspoon garlic powder
- ½cup candy corn, or to taste
- ½cup candy-coated milk chocolate pieces (such as M&M's®), or to taste
Step 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Grease a 10x15-inch baking sheet.
Step 2Combine corn cereal, rice cereal, pretzels, and peanuts in a large bowl.
Step 3Heat peanut butter, butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and garlic powder in a saucepan over high heat until peanut butter is melted, about 5 minutes. Pour mixture over cereal mixture and toss to evenly coat. Spread cereal mixture over prepared baking sheet.
Step 4Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until cereal mixture is dry, about 1 hour. Allow to cool. Stir candy corn and chocolate pieces into cereal mixture before serving.