Sweet Pea Autumn Casserole from Country Crock®
Mushrooms, dried cranberries, and green peas combined with a creamy base are topped with stuffing mix and baked until golden brown.
- Serves: 6 persons
- ½cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1(4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained and patted dry
- ¼cup dried cranberries
- 2tablespoons 2% milk
- 1(12 ounce) package frozen green peas, prepared according to package directions
- 1¼ cups seasoned cube stuffing mix, crushed
- 3tablespoons Country Crock® Spread, melted
Step 1Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mushrooms, cranberries and milk in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds; stir. Stir in hot peas, then turn into greased 1-quart shallow casserole.
Step 2Combine stuffing mix with Country Crock® Spread in a small bowl, then sprinkle over pea mixture. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.