Festively fall flavor in these nutty date balls! Best eaten within a week.
- Serves: 12 persons
- 22Medjool dates, pitted
- ⅔cup finely chopped almonds, divided
- ½cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ⅓cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1pinch salt
Step 1Combine dates, 1/3 cup almonds, coconut, pumpkin puree, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a food processor. Blend until well combined. Roll spoonfuls of mixture into balls between your palms; place on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
Step 2Place remaining 1/3 cup almonds on a plate. Roll balls in the almonds until coated. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour.