Blue Cheese and Asparagus Pizza
My mother used to make this pizza; she didn't cook much so you know it's easy! And it tastes great!
- Serves: 6 persons
- 1bunch asparagus, trimmed and snapped into pieces
- 1teaspoon olive oil, or as needed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- ½cup pizza sauce
- 1(14 ounce) prebaked pizza crust (such as Boboli®)
- ¾cup crumbled blue cheese
Step 1Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Step 2Place asparagus on a baking sheet; drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Step 3Bake the asparagus in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
Step 4While asparagus is baking, spread the pizza sauce over the pizza crust. Distribute asparagus pieces and crumbles of blue cheese evenly over the pizza.
Step 5Return pizza to center rack of preheated oven; bake until the cheese is melted and bubbling, 8 to 10 more minutes.