Broccoli-Cheese Dip with Potato Dippers
This go-to game day classic uses Reynolds KITCHENS® Pop-Up Parchment Sheets and Slow Cooker Liners to create delicious roasted potato dippers and creamy broccoli-cheese dip.
- Serves: 16 persons
- 1Reynolds KITCHENS® Slow Cooker Liner
- 1(8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 6ounces reduced-fat pasteurized prepared cheese product
- 1½ cups broccoli, blanched and chopped
- 3tablespoons bottled salsa
- 4teaspoons bacon-flavored vegetable protein bits
- 4medium Yukon gold potatoes
- 1teaspoon chili powder
- ½teaspoon ground black pepper
- Reynolds KITCHENS® Pop-Up Parchment Sheet
- 2teaspoons Fat-free milk
Step 1For the Broccoli Cheese Dip: Place Reynolds KITCHENS® Slow Cooker Liner inside a 1 1/2- or 2-quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides; pull top of liner over rim of bowl. Combine cream cheese, cheese product, broccoli, salsa, and bacon-flavored bits; add to slow cooker.
Step 2Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 hours. If no heat setting is available, cook for 3 hours.
Step 3Potato Dippers: Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place slices in a large bowl and add enough cold water to cover. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Step 4Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with Reynolds KITCHENS® Pop-Up Parchment Sheet.
Step 5Drain potatoes and pat dry with paper towels. Place potatoes in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with chili powder and black pepper. Bake potatoes 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned and slightly crisp. Makes 64 dippers.
Step 6Stir dip before serving. Stir in some milk for a thinner consistency, if you like. Serve with Potato Dippers.