Savory Oregano Salami
A yummy treat for after school or a lunchtime meal.
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1pound salami, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅓cup grated Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
- 1½ teaspoons chopped oregano
- 4sprigs parsley
Step 1Place salami in a grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Cook until grill marks appear, 5 to 7 minutes. Flip; cook until second side is browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
Step 2Place salami in a small bowl; mix in Parmesan cheese and oregano. Garnish with parsley.