Banana Smoothie with Yogurt, Almond Butter, and Oats
This banana-almond-oat smoothie is creamy and delicious.
- Serves: 1 person
- 8cubes ice, or more to taste
- 1cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1medium frozen banana, cut into chunks
- ½cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1teaspoon honey
- 1tablespoon almond butter, or more to taste
- 2drops almond extract
Step 1Combine ice cubes, yogurt, banana, oats, honey, almond butter, and almond extract in a blender; blend until smooth. Pour into a serving glass.