Sweet Potato Smoothie Bowl
Start your morning off right with a cool and refreshing Sweet Potato Smoothie Bowl, packed with fresh fruit, yogurt and sunflower seeds. This breakfast takes just 5 minutes to prepare!
- Serves: 8 persons
- 1(15 ounce) can Bruce's® Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup, drained
- 1(6 ounce) container nonfat plain yogurt
- 1tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1teaspoon organic honey
- 1kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- ½banana, peeled and sliced
- ⅓cup fresh blueberries
- ¼cup roasted sunflower seeds
- ¼cup golden raisins
Step 1Place Bruce's Yam Cut Sweet Potatoes, yogurt, orange juice and honey in a power blender and process until smooth.
Step 2Transfer to a cereal or pasta bowl(s) and arrange kiwi, banana, blueberries, sunflower seeds and golden raisins over the top.