Zesty Southwest Corn Salad
Easy and delicious, this salad is refreshing with your summer grilled dishes.
- Serves: 10 persons
- 2(16 ounce) packages frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½cup diced green bell pepper
- ⅓cup diced red onion
- ¼cup olive oil
- 3tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
- 2tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1teaspoon chili powder
- 1teaspoon ground cumin
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- ½teaspoon cayenne pepper
Step 1Combine corn, tomatoes, bell pepper, and onion in a large bowl.
Step 2Whisk olive oil, cilantro, vinegar, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and cayenne together in a small bowl. Add dressing to corn mixture just before serving and toss well.