The best sangria recipe I've been able to hone to perfection for summer parties! I like to use a fruity Spanish red wine, such as Garnacha.
- 1(750 milliliter) bottle dry red wine
- ½cup brandy
- ½cup triple sec
- ⅓cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- ⅓cup orange juice
- ¼cup lemon juice
- ¼cup white sugar
- 1medium orange, sliced into rounds
- 1medium lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1medium lime, sliced into rounds
- 8maraschino cherries
- 2cups carbonated water
Step 1Mix together red wine, brandy, triple sec, lemonade concentrate, orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar in a bowl. Add orange, lemon, and lime slices and maraschino cherries.
Step 2Serve immediately over ice, or refrigerate 8 hours to overnight for best flavor.
Step 3For a fizzy sangria, add club soda just before serving.