JARRIE's Hot Wing Hummus with Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisp® Dippers
Chickpeas and spices are blended into a smooth and creamy dip that's perfect with Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®!
- Serves: 1 person
- 2(15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 6tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank's® RedHot)
- 5tablespoons fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ¼cup water, or as needed for consistency
- 6tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1(7.2 ounce) package Original Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®
- Assorted, fresh vegetable sticks cut up for dipping
Step 1Combine beans, hot sauce, ranch dressing, garlic, and oil in a food processor. Pulse, adding water as necessary to improve consistency until desired consistency is reached, 8 to 10 pulses.
Step 2Top with crumbled blue cheese and a drizzle of more hot sauce. Serve with Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps® and assorted vegetables for dipping.
Step 3Top with blue cheese and an optional drizzle of hot sauce. Serve with Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps® and assorted veggie sticks like carrots and celery.