Roasted Asparagus Salad with Feta Cheese
I was trying to come up with a flavorful salad that did not need dressing.
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 4cups lettuce leaves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ½cup crumbled feta cheese
Step 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Step 2Place asparagus in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over asparagus and season with garlic powder; toss well. Transfer asparagus to a baking sheet.
Step 3Bake in the preheated oven until asparagus are tender, about 20 minutes.
Step 4Place lettuce in the same bowl used for asparagus; top with tomatoes, feta cheese, and asparagus.