Thai green pork lettuce cups
A healthy, quick and simple midweek meal with fragrant Thai flavours, pork and fresh herbs
- Serves: 4 persons
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 500g pork mince
- 1tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1red onion, finely chopped
- juice 1 lime
- 1tbsp fish sauce
- ½small pack mint, leaves only, roughly chopped
- ½small pack coriander, leaves only, roughly chopped
- 4Little Gem lettuces, leaves separated
- rice, to serve (optional)
Step 1Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the pork for 8-10 mins or until cooked through. Stir in the green curry paste and 2 tbsp water, then cook for 1-2 mins.
Step 2Remove from the heat and stir in the red onion, lime juice, fish sauce and herbs. Spoon the pork into the lettuce leaves and serve with rice, if you like.