Quick Gumbo in Pastry Shells
Golden Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells are filled with a Louisiana-style gumbo made with chicken, shrimp, kielbasa, green and red peppers and Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup.
- Serves: 6 persons
- 1(10 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1small green pepper, chopped
- 1small red pepper, chopped
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1(10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2tablespoons water
- 4ounces diced cooked chicken
- 4ounces cooked shrimp, shelled, deveined and coarsely chopped
- 4ounces kielbasa, diced
Step 1Bake the pastry shells according to the package directions. Remove from the baking sheet and cool on a wire rack.
Step 2Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the green pepper, red pepper, garlic powder and ground red pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes or until tender. Stir the soup, water, chicken, shrimp, and kielbasa into the skillet. Heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes.
Step 3Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture in each shell. Serve immediately.