Super Easy Samosa Pie
Don't deep fry your samosas, bake them! Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
- Serves: 8 persons
- ⅓cup salt
- 5Yukon Gold potatoes, cut in half
- 1cup frozen peas
- ½teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½teaspoon ground coriander
- 1(15 ounce) package pastry for double crust 9-inch pies, thawed
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh mint, or to taste
Step 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Step 2Fill a pot with water and add the salt; bring to a boil. Cook potatoes in the boiling water until tender, about 12 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a bowl and mash until chunky.
Step 3Mix peas, pepper, and coriander into potatoes.
Step 4Press pie crust into a 9-inch pie dish; fill with potato mixture. Sprinkle mint over filling. Carefully place second pie crust over the filling and pinch both crusts together to seal.
Step 5Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.